There are currently two methods if you wish to register a course with STA. They are:
- Online Registration (STA Online)
- Paper Based Registration (Using a CAPP Form)
Online Registration (STA Online)
Registering a course with STA Online is as easy as 1-2-3. The process is as follows:
- Register your Course and download your course paperwork on STA Online.
- Purchase your Manuals in Bulk from www.staswimshop.co.uk.
- Once your course is completed, enter your results on STA Online (Course registration fees are payable at the point of result submission. Credit is available.)
Paper Based Registration
For Organisers who do not wish to register their course using the new online facility, then the Paper Based Registration system is still available to use. The process is as follows:
- Download and complete the appropriate CAPP Form from the list below.
- Send your completed CAPP Form to STA.
- Once STA has registered your course, you will receive, within 28 days of the course start date, all course manuals, paperwork and an invoice.
- Once your course has finished, send your completed course paperwork back to STA for results to be processed.
CAPP 1 - For Certification, Revalidation, Conversion and Ongoing Courses
CAPP 2 - For Retake Courses
CAPP 3 - For CPDs and Seminars
CAPP 4 - For Tutor Courses