- Job Title
- STA Scotland Regional Officer
- 12 month contract
- £10,000 per annum, on a self-employed basis
To advance its charitable objectives, STA operates a number of regional offices, one of which is established in Scotland. STA are looking to appoint a Regional Officer for Scotland—the successful applicant will be the primary contact of the Scottish office with responsibility for its activities:
- To provide a regional branch office for STA in Scotland
- To provide office accommodation and associated services in order to support STA
- To provide additional support via message-taking services outside of normal office hours
- To utilise contacts to actively promote STA and its charitable objectives
- To provide administrative support to STA members and to co-ordinate a structured programme including marketing and promotion
- To provide ongoing guidance and assistance to current STA affiliated organisations in the region and (only with the prior agreement with the STA CEO) to those organisations in Scotland who are not affiliated to STA
- To provide guidance and assistance to potential STA clients
- To hold and issue relevant STA promotional material
- To assist with sourcing relevant tutors/assessors for STA courses
- To act as an approved training centre
- To complete and submit STA’s regional reports in line with quarterly reporting deadlines.
You will also be required to help STA achieve its charity objectives:
The preservation of human life by:
- Promoting the effective teaching of swimming, lifesaving, and survival techniques
- Promoting swimming as a life skill
- Promoting water safety
- Promoting safe water environments
- Promoting public health and safety by the provision of training courses and by such other means as the Trustees think fit
- The advancement of health through the promotion of swimming and/or water exercise as an enjoyable and healthy recreational activity for people of all ages.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a CV and covering letter detailing your experience, your motivation and what you can bring to the role, to email@example.com.
Closing Date and Interviews
Closing date for applications is 17:00 Friday 20th July 2018.
Interview dates to be confirmed.