Looking to convert your first aid tutor status to an award winning awarding body? Convert today, free of charge!
As an STA tutor, you will be able to train the next generation of leisure industry staff. There are many opportunities for employment—from working within large leisure providers to deliver their training, to taking the first steps to running your own business. However you choose to progress your career, it’s certain to be an interesting journey.
In order to arrange, deliver or assess a Safety Training Award qualification, you must be linked with an Approved Training Centre. For more information on the Approved Training Centre process please see here.
Upon successful application, you will be eligible to deliver the following regulated qualifications:
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid Award
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Award
- CPR and AED
- CPR and Anaphylaxis
Interested? Before You Get Started…
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before submitting your application:
- Be at least 19 years of age
Hold current membership of STA
Not required for tutors wishing to deliver STA’s suite of first aid qualifications only
- Hold a First Aid Instructor / Tutor certificate with another awarding organisation with delivery experience
- Hold a minimum of the Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualification or acceptable equivalent
- Hold the First Aid at Work qualification or acceptable equivalent
- Have occupational competence showing experience working within a first aid role