STA’s Water Safety Squad Ambassador Search
We’re looking for five amazingly diverse young people to be a part of 2020’s STA Water Safety Squad and who would love the opportunity to be proud ambassadors of our International Learn to Swim Week.
Parents/carers, would you like your child to be the face and voice of a global water safety campaign and help us make a difference?
- Have a genuine enthusiasm and passion for swimming/water safety
- Are fun and confident in front of a camera, and who’d love to be included in our campaign marketing materials, including being featured in a promo video
- Will support our aims and help us spread the campaign message to their family and friends
- Would like to make a difference, and create a legacy in their own community
- Would be able and willing to travel to the West Midlands for a photo and video shoot in October (exact date and location to be confirmed)
- Will commit to being a member of the STA Water Safety Squad for 12 months.
If this sounds of interest, please apply in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th September 2019!
Your application will need to include the following:
- A high quality, clear photo of your nominated child
- The child’s age
- A reason why you are nominating your child—do they have a story to tell?
- 50–75 words and a short video telling us why you think they would be a great member of the STA Water Safety Squad.
If your child makes it onto the shortlist, there may be a requirement for a video interview to be conducted in September.
- All 5 STA Water Safety Squad members will be treated to a short family break in the UK
- STAnley, our friendly water safety mascot, will visit all our squad members’ schools and host a special water safety assembly (subject to school/head teacher approval)
- Each child will receive an official STA Water Safety Squad certificate and a goody bag.
Leave a legacy behind and become an STA Water Safety Ambassador with STA today!