STA is adding a number of new key features to STA Online, STA’s online registration system, to make it even easier for swimming teaching, lifesaving, first aid and pool plant Course Organisers to manage all aspects of running a course.
The new features include:
- Ability to purchase STA swimming awards through STA Online
- An STA search map, which allows Course Organisers, Tutors and Examiners to search for Tutors, Examiners, Moderators and National Tutors
- Ability to apply to be an approved Course Organiser online
- Ability to renew your STA Membership online
- Ability to select a different delivery address when purchasing manuals
- RPL to PTLLS online
- Submit Course Evaluation forms online
- Re-structured Tutor Resources section
- Account Manager Display – displays your allocated account manager (point of contact)
- Simplified qualification titles (STA has implemented a simplified course title for all courses so it is easier to search for the qualification required)
- Changes to STA Online to enable overseas course registrations
- Ability for Course Organisers to print a course timetable.
All these new features will be coming live over the coming months
For further information on STA Online, click here.