STA is pleased to announce the details of an exciting new opportunity for a Program Director, working over two competitive swim centre sites in Egypt. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Long and short-term business planning for the swim centres
- Designing and implementing training plans for swim teams
- Managing staff, including coaches, assistant coaches, administrative assistants etc.
- Overseeing the running of the business over different sites, making sure that consistency and quality are maintained across the board
- Dealing with customers in a different cultural setting
- Commitment to continual professional development for all staff at all levels
The ideal candidate would have experience in the above areas, as well as being enthusiastic; customer and business-orientated; have excellent administrative skills; be good at managing a large team of people; efficient; driven and committed.
The Swim School will offer:
- Monthly salary of USD 4000
- Housing or a contribution towards housing
- Travel expenses
To apply for this job please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.