Aquabatix, the world’s leading professional artistic swimming team, have expanded their series of online artistic swimming CPDs, with the launch of a NEW ‘Experience’ holiday course.
The STA-endorsed course focuses on five key areas: Body Balance, Sculling, Stroke Creativity, eggbeater and teamwork and contains five comprehensive and progressive, 30-minute lesson plans.
For swim schools looking to enrich their aquatic holiday programmes this summer, the new ‘Experience’ course will provide fun opportunities for level 2 swimming teachers to deliver engaging and imaginative content to learners of all ages and abilities.
The 1–2-hour artistic swimming course is available online now for just £45, and the package includes:
- Experience artistic swimming course
- Certificate of completion
- Five comprehensive and progressive 30-minute lesson plans
- Access to all videos within the course on an easily downloadable and viewable platform for use on poolside
- 20 x special holiday course certificates provided as a printable, digital file that you can upload the leisure centre/swim school logo onto and participants information.
On completion of the course, ½ STA CPD Point and 1 CIMSPA Developmental Point will also be awarded.
This new ‘Experience’ holiday course, sits alongside Aquabatix’s popular artistic swimming CPD1 Experience and CPD2 Explore & Expression courses.
The founders of Aquabatix, Katie Fried and Adele Carlsen, who have both enjoyed long and extensive international careers in artistic swimming and who created Aquabatix in 2006, said that by sharing their knowledge and experience through this series of CPDs, they hope to bring the joy of artistic swimming to the masses.
- Association News